Terms of Sale
- All items are subject to prior sale. Please confirm availability before sending payment.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Domestic personal checks and International Money Orders. Cash will be accepted for purchases made at our 25th Street location.
- Domestic postage and handling is additional: $5.00 MEDIA MAIL, $12.00 PRIORITY MAIL, $15 FEDEX GROUND for first item, $2.00 for each additional item. Large/heavy items may incur an additional charge.
- Overseas postage will vary depending on destination and speed: EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL MAIL, PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL MAIL and FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL MAIL.
- All items remain the property of The Kelmscott Bookshop until payment is made in full.
- Items left on "HOLD" status will remain out of circulation for a period of 3 days, after which they will be returned to our inventory for sale.
- Maryland residents must add 6% sales tax to all orders.
- Book(s) may be returned within 14 days of receipt for any reason providing (1) prior notification is made to seller, and (2) they are received in the same condition as sent.
- All returns are to be insured at full value and return shipping costs to be paid by the buyer unless item is received in error or improperly described.