Richmond: Diocese of Richmond, 1956. Hardcover. Ex-library with removed sticker to spine, folder to rear, and markings to early pages. Tiipped-in article about the author to front free endpaper. Red cloth boards with faded gilt title to spine and emblem to front cover. Fading to spine. Clean interior aside from libary markings and browning from news article. 249 pages. REL/070820. Very Good.